14 - 15 - 16 June 2022
GreenTech Innovation Award Winners 2020
It’s all about technology & innovations at the GreenTech Amsterdam and to put the innovations of our exhibitors in the spotlight we organised the GreenTech innovation awards again. The winners of 2020 were announced at the virtual opening of GreenTech Live & Online.
Category Innovation: ISO Group - ISO Grade 8000
Category Sustainability: Van der Ende Groep - Nexus High Performance Reverse Osmosis
Category Concept: CE-Line BV - CELINE
All the nominees and entries for the Innovation Awards were showcased at the virtual platform GreenTech Live & Online, 20 – 22 October 2020
Winner Innovation Award 2020
Winner: ISO GRADE 8000
The ISO Grade 8000 is a machine that is able to sort young plants based on Artificial Intelligence and 3D imaging. With the newest techniques in AI the grower is able to sort on a lot of different characteristics of the plant which makes the sorting process way more accurate and with the unique gripper technique it is possible to pick up young plants and replace them in an empty tray.
- Working together with a strategic partner
- Impressive technology combination&rdquo
Winner Sustainability Award 2020
Winner: Nexus High Performance Reverse Osmosis
The Nexus High Performance Reverse Osmosis (HPRO) is a water desalination system that uses less energy and gives a higher recovery rate than a conventional RO system, using smart machining technology. It makes use of the water source in a more efficient and responsible way, resulting in lower consumption of raw water and less waste water.
- Great idea using AI to increase the RO efficiency”
- More innovative and high expected impact on sustainability”
Winner Concept Award 2020
The irrigation water can be adjusted as wanted. All nutrients are measured continuously, real-time, with CELINE. This real-time data, combined with an individual nutrient dosing system makes it possible to create the ideal irrigation water which is always stable and controllable, no matter the circumstances. 5% yield increase Improved crop quality Reduces water and fertilizers Remote control
- “Good idea that has not been solved yet”
- “Good for nutrient and water savings in real time”
- “Great step forward in high precision fertilization. Knowing what the plant uses at certain climate conditions will help reduces over fertilization and waste. might also be a great tool in getting more understanding of how your plants in certain conditions”