Mariska Dreschler (GreenTech) and Annie van de Riet (AVAG, Association of the Dutch greenhouse construction and technology industry), discuss how the coronavirus pandemic is affecting the greenhouse sector, and what is the outlook for the industry.
- The current status of the several horticulture industries and EU projects
- How long will we feel the consequences in the greenhouse industries
- What measure should be taken now and in the future
- Where do the opportunities lie for the horticulture industries
- How are the chains affected and how will they need to change
We speak to her during her self-isolation to find out how she’s getting on and what she's working on at the moment. Video interview below.