Amsterdam, 12 May 2023 – GreenTech is pleased to announce that 6 from the 34 submissions have been nominated, in 2 categories ‘Innovation’ and ‘Concept’, for the GreenTech Innovation & Concept Awards 2023. “A clear signal that horticulture is a highly innovative sector”, says the jury. The winner per category will be announced during the opening of the show on the first day. GreenTech Amsterdam will take place from 13 – 15 June at RAI Amsterdam.
Jolanda Heistek (chairman jury) explains why the jury selected the nominations below: "We received even more applications this year than last year, and the level was very high. As a jury, we mainly looked at the originality of the entries and at sustainability (less use of natural resources such as water and energy).”
Nominations per category
- CE-Line B.V., product: Celine
- Biobest in collaboration with PATS, product: Trap-Eye™
- Agculture, product: Geysir
- Skytree B.V., product: Model 5
- Ridder, product: Ridder Cropview AI
- BiomicAgritech, product: Growing Top Down from Rotatable Tubes
Check out the 6 nominees on the website.
GreenTech is proud that these will be showcased at the show floor including the longlist of the 40 novelties of which 34 were submitted for the awards. You can find them here.
The jury of the GreenTech Innovation & Concept Awards 2023 consists of:
- Chairman: Jolanda Heistek, Greenport West-Holland (Netherlands)
- Silke Hemming, Wageningen University Research (Germany)
- Peet van Adrichem, HortiTech B.V. (Netherlands)
- Peter Zwinkels, Tecknokas (Netherlands)
- Roel Vanderbruggen, Proefcentrum Hoogstraten (Belgium)
- Bart van Meurs, Division Q (Netherlands)
- Tijl Hoefnagels, Rubio (Netherlands)
The jury’s advisory committee consists of:
- Brian Sparks, Greenhouse Grower (USA)
- Leonardo Capitanio, Vivai Capitanio (Italy)
- Enrico Verhoef, Total Greenhouse Service (Mexico)
- Heinrich Dressler, Haymarket (Germany)
Registration policy Visitors
For the first time, GreenTech is offering a limited number of 3-day membership packages, with additional benefits. Price: €150 excl. VAT per person, up to and including 5 June. The price of just an entrance ticket for 3 days is 95 excl. VAT per person, up to and including 5 June. Exhibitors can invite their clients free of charge until 5 June. More information and registration at https://www.greentech.nl/amsterdam/tickets.
GreenTech Amsterdam will be held from Tuesday 13 - Thursday 15 June 2023. The exhibition is a global meeting place for all horticultural technology professionals with a focus on the early stages of the horticultural chain and the current issues growers face. GreenTech is supported by AVAG, the industry association for the greenhouse technology sector in the Netherlands.
More information can be found via the GreenTech website or follow GreenTech on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.