On Tuesday 9 June 2020, GreenTech, Farmtech Society and Agritecture presented a 90 minute in-depth webinar on how indoor growers have and are experiencing the effects of COVID-19 in the indoor and vertical farming business.
We were joined by:
- Gus van der Feltz, Farmtech Society
- Henry Gordon-Smith, Agritecture
- Lauren Baker, Global alliance for the future of food
- Nana Adjoa, Guzakuza
- Marni Karlin, CEA Food Safety Coalition
- Mariska Dreschler, GreenTech
Did you miss the live webinar, or would you like to see the video again? You can view it here: Log in to your MyGreenTech account »
No account? Making one will take only a few seconds.
Would you like to listen to the webinar? Get the free audio version here »
For more information on next GreenTech webinars, please subscribe to stay up to date.