VIDEO: Harvest House talks Coronavirus impact in vegetable industry
Mariska Dreschler (GreenTech) and Jelte van Kammen (CEO Harvest House, growers’ association for salads), discuss how the Coronavirus pandemic is affecting the vegetable sector.
- How are food prices affected with current travel restrictions and restaurants closed
- Which vegetable sectors are doing better than this time last year
- How will the vegetable industries change becasue of COVID-19
- What actions are Harvest House taking to help growers
- Will Europe (EU) help the food sector
Do you have a story to share? Get in touch with us »
Share your horticulture technology stories with us
Do you have an innovation, research results or an other interesting topic you would like to share with the international horticulture technology industry? The GreenTech website and social media channels are a great platform to showcase your stories!
Please contact our Brand Marketing Manager Murkje Koopmans.
Are you an GreenTech exhibitor?
Make sure you add your latest press releases to your Company Profile in the Exhibitor Portal for free exposure.
Receive the best newsletter on horticulture - straight to your inbox!