VIDEO: AVAG talks about the impact of COVID-19 in greenhouses
Mariska Dreschler (GreenTech) and Annie van de Riet (AVAG, Association of the Dutch greenhouse construction and technology industry), discuss how the coronavirus pandemic is affecting the greenhouse sector, and what is the outlook for the industry.
- The current status of the several horticulture industries and EU projects
- How long will we feel the consequences in the greenhouse industries
- What measure should be taken now and in the future
- Where do the opportunities lie for the horticulture industries
- How are the chains affected and how will they need to change
We speak to her during her self-isolation to find out how she’s getting on and what she's working on at the moment. Video interview below.
How has your organisation been affected by the pandemic? Get in touch with us »
Share your horticulture technology stories with us
Do you have an innovation, research results or an other interesting topic you would like to share with the international horticulture technology industry? The GreenTech website and social media channels are a great platform to showcase your stories!
Please contact our Brand Marketing Manager Murkje Koopmans.
Are you an GreenTech exhibitor?
Make sure you add your latest press releases to your Company Profile in the Exhibitor Portal for free exposure.
Receive the best newsletter on horticulture - straight to your inbox!