OPAC86E Anti-condensation film is more than just energy-saving
The OPAC86E anti-condensate film is used to keep the energy costs as low as possible (after all, after 1 or 2 weeks of cold weather the anti-condensate film has paid for itself).The anti-condensate film has been used for a number of years to create an ideal and homogeneous climate when launching a new crop. OPAC86E anti-condensate film works very well in conjunction with a fixed screen or even with 2 fixed screens. The anti-condensate film can also be used with a moving screen. By opening the screen regularly during the period when it is not being used, the film does not stick together.OPAC86E Anti-condensate foil has the following advantages:
- High diffuse light transmitter for extra high-beam light on the surface of the sheet
- Good moisture regulating effect by optimal punching pattern
- VARI-OP punching creates a more homogeneous climate
- If possible, perform "sideways" with fewer holes per square meter, resulting in less cold fall and a more homogeneous climate
- High power-saving effect by EVA addition
- AC operation on two sides, so never install correctly
- Flame retardant according to NTA8825 / K4
- Total light pass 91%
- Diffuse light pass 33%
- Standard widths 175-200-250-330-350-425-480-530-580-680cm
- Plano (not folded) possible up to 680cm wide.
Share your horticulture technology stories with us
Do you have an innovation, research results or an other interesting topic you would like to share with the international horticulture technology industry? The GreenTech website and social media channels are a great platform to showcase your stories!
Please contact our Brand Marketing Manager Murkje Koopmans.
Are you an GreenTech exhibitor?
Make sure you add your latest press releases to your Company Profile in the Exhibitor Portal for free exposure.
Receive the best newsletter on horticulture - straight to your inbox!