The global meeting place for
27 - 28 - 29 April 2022, Mexico
14 - 15 - 16 June 2022, Amsterdam
- What are cookies?
- Types of cookies
- Strictly necessary cookies
- Statistical cookies
- Personalisation cookies
- Marketing cookies
- Social media cookies
- Your preferences
- Contacting us
What are cookies?
Some cookies process your personal data, for example the IP address (the electronic address with which devices are connected to the internet) and/or the MAC address (the unique identifier of the device you use). Information can also be collected about the web browser you use to visit our websites, your browsing behaviour and the time and duration of your visit to our websites. If you have created a personal account on our website, certain cookies allow us to see whether you are still logged in.
When we process personal data gathered by cookies, we do so in accordance with the terms of our Privacy Statement.
Types of cookies
We use different types of cookies.
- Strictly necessary cookies (functional cookies): These cookies are essential for the proper operation of the websites and enable you to make use of the services we offer. They cannot be switched off. For example, such cookies allow you to record your cookie preferences, enable you to complete forms and so forth.
- Statistical cookies: Statistical cookies, also known as analytical cookies, enable us to monitor browsing patterns and identify what sections of our website have been visited. They show us what pages are most and least popular and how visitors move around the sites. This enables us to analyse trends, manage websites, monitor user movements and gather a wide range of demographic information. You can choose not to agree to the placement of these cookies.
- Personalisation cookies: These cookies help us to improve the functionality of our websites and give users a personalised service. They enable us to recognise your computer and greet you when you visit our websites, without having to bother you by asking you to register or log in. They can be activated by us or by third parties whose services we have added to our pages. You can choose not to agree to the placement of these cookies. If you do not permit these cookies, it is possible that some of our services will not function properly.
- Marketing cookies (targeting cookies): These cookies can be placed by us or by third parties on our websites to build up a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertisements on other sites. Please note that these third parties, including Facebook, Inc. are also able to keep track of what advertisements have already been shown to you on other websites. Marketing cookies also make it possible to place personalised advertising messages on our websites, which are based on information about you, such as which pages you view on our websites. It is also possible that you may see our advertisements on social media such as Facebook and/or other websites you visit. You can choose not to agree to the placement of these cookies.
- Social media cookies: Our websites may also place cookies for third party services, such as social media services. These cookies make it possible to use certain social media, such as watching YouTube videos on our websites, and to share the content of our websites via social media. You can choose not to agree to the placement of these cookies. If you do not permit these cookies. you will not be able to play YouTube videos or share content on social media.
There is also a distinction between permanent cookies and session cookies. Permanent cookies remain on your device until they are deleted manually or automatically (for more information, see below under ‘Your preferences’). Session cookies remain on your device until you close your browser. At that moment they are automatically deleted.
More information about the types of cookies we use can be found below.
Strictly necessary cookies
Social media cookies
When you visit our websites for the first time, you are given the option of consenting to or refusing the placement of statistical cookies, personalisation cookies, marketing cookies and social media cookies. You can revoke your cookie consents at any time or adjust your cookie preferences. You can do this by deleting the cookies already placed on your device. When you next visit our websites, we will again display our cookie statement and you may once again indicate your cookie preferences.
How you can delete cookies and refuse the placement of new cookies can differ from browser to browser. Below you will find instructions for various commonly used browsers:
If you use a different browser, consult the specific information in the help section of your browser.
If you do not want Google Analytics data to be collected and used by Google, you can also download and install the browser plug-in available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
If you still have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.