Nominees for GreenTech Innovation Awards 2019 announced
- 09 May, 2019
The GreenTech exhibitors submitted an overwhelming amount of 50 innovations for the GreenTech Innovation Awards 2019. This number increased since last year’s edition and shows the enormous developments in the horticultural sector. The winners will be announced during the official opening of GreenTech on Tuesday 11 June 2019.
An expert jury selected 18 nominees from all entries in four categories namely ‘Innovation’, ‘Sustainability’, ‘Impact’ and ‘Concept’.
All the entries for the awards will be part of the GreenTech Innovation Route. The nominees for the Innovation Awards will be showcased at the InnovationLAB.
Nominations per category
Category GreenTech Innovation Award 2019
- Autonomous crop management - Delphy B.V. & AgroEnergy
- ISO Bulb Planting Machine - ISO Group
- Koppert scout-app – Koppert Biological Systems
- Rubion – Octinion
- Ridder CO2 Optimizer - Ridder
Category GreenTech Sustainability Award 2019
- Hortinergy – Climate modelling and analysis – Agrithermic
- Growfoam – Foamplant
- Hortiled Top 120v19 – Hortilux Schréder
- EcoExpert – Modiform
- Ridder NoNa+ - Ridder
Category GreenTech Impact Award 2019
- SuprimAir Greenhouse – Certhon
- VA Grow Vertical Farm – KE GrowAir BV + Orange Climate Agri
- Ridder Co-Creation Climate Screens - Ridder
Category GreenTech Concept Award 2019
- Phycotrone – MEG – Augmented Photobiology
- The Fiberglass Greenhouse Roof –Piet Bom Innovations
- Medical Grow Rolling Container – Bosman Van Zaal
- Nexus with E-meta Intelligence – Van der Ende Groep
- e-Gro – Grodan – Part of the ROCKWOOL Group
For further information about the Innovation Awards please visit https://www.greentech.nl/innovations/
The jury of the GreenTech Innovation Awards 2019 consists of:
- Chairman: Harm Maters, AVAG (Netherlands)
- Silke Hemming, Wageningen University & Research (Germany)
- Peter Zwinkels, Tecknokas (Netherlands)
- Mark Durno, Rockstart (United Kingdom)
- Perry van Adrichem, Horti-Tech B.V. (Netherlands)
- Wolfgang Steiner, Gemüsebau Steiner GmbH & Co KG (Germany)
The jury’s advisory committee consists of:
- Enrico Verhoef, United Farms (Mexico)
- Roger Abbenhuis, Onder Glas/In Greenhouses (Netherlands)
- Heinrich Dressler, Gärtnerbörse (Germany)
- Brian Sparks, Greenhouse Grower (USA)
- Leonardo Capitano, Vivai Capitanio (Italy)
More information and registration
Interested in the GreenTech? Please visit https://www.greentech.nl/ for more information and registration. Registration is free of charge until 3 June. After 3 June the online registration fee will be €40 including VAT per person, and €70 including VAT at the entrance desk.
GreenTech brings people and technology together to increase growth, productivity, sustainability, inspiration and pleasure in horticulture. We do this because we believe that improvement and innovation in horticulture will contribute to the wellbeing for people. GreenTech takes place at RAI Amsterdam. The GreenTech Tradeshow – with 470 exhibitors from the horticulture technology sector and an estimated 11,000 visitors from all over the world – will take place from 11 - 13 June.
Share your horticulture stories with us
Do you have an innovation, research results or other interesting topics you would like to share with the international horticulture industry? The GreenTech website and social media channels are a great platform to share your horticulture stories on!
Please contact our Brand Marketing Manager Murkje Koopmans.