The OPAC86E anti-condensate film is used to keep the energy costs as low as possible (after all, after 1 or 2 weeks of cold weather the anti-condensate film has paid for itself).The anti-condensate film has been used for a number of years to create an ideal and homogeneous climate when launching a new crop. OPAC86E anti-condensate film works very well in conjunction with a fixed screen or even with 2 fixed screens. The anti-condensate film can also be used with a moving screen. By opening the screen regularly during the period when it is not being used, the film does not stick together.
OPAC86E Anti-condensate foil has the following advantages:
- High diffuse light transmitter for extra high-beam light on the surface of the sheet
- Good moisture regulating effect by optimal punching pattern
- VARI-OP punching creates a more homogeneous climate
- If possible, perform "sideways" with fewer holes per square meter, resulting in less cold fall and a more homogeneous climate
- High power-saving effect by EVA addition
- AC operation on two sides, so never install correctly
- Flame retardant according to NTA8825 / K4
- Total light pass 91%
- Diffuse light pass 33%
- Standard widths 175-200-250-330-350-425-480-530-580-680cm
- Plano (not folded) possible up to 680cm wide.
For prices, delivery times and other questions please contact the horticultural suppliers or contact
Oerlemans Plastics B.V..