VIDEO: How to optimise plant growth in a vertical farm
- 08 September, 2020
Lisanne Meulendijks, Researcher at Delphy Improvement Centre, Mike Zelkind. Cofounder and CEO 80 Acres Farms and Mariska Dreschler discuss the latest insights in Vertical Farming.
- Climate control in vertical farms
- What have we learned from the transition from conventional farming to vertical farming
- What should you optimise in your vertical farm
- Difference between horticulture and a vertical farm
- The impact of wind and lights
- Plant processes, how can you optimise this in vertical farms
- Which innovations are needed in vertical farming
- The necessity of interdisciplinary approaches to reach common goals in vertical farming
You can watch the video, or listen to the audio on one of our podcast platforms »
Share your horticulture stories with us
Do you have an innovation, research results or other interesting topics you would like to share with the international horticulture industry? The GreenTech website and social media channels are a great platform to showcase your stories!
Please contact our Brand Marketing Manager Murkje Koopmans.
Are you a GreenTech exhibitor?
Make sure you add your latest press releases to your Company Profile in the Exhibitor Portal for free exposure.