GreenTech stands for innovation. In cooperation with the Dutch Embassy in Mexico and the Netherlands Business Support Office in Querétaro, GreenTech Americas gives one start-up / scale-up the opportunity to present their innovative and sustainable solution to the Latin American horticulture market!
- Introduce new start-ups/scale-ups from the Netherlands to the horticulture sector in the Americas;
- Service start-ups/scale-ups to ensure a successful market entry, by providing the right information about import and doing business in Mexico;
- Stimulate to show and create innovations;
- Introduce start-ups/scale-ups to the community of international/Mexican horticulture via existing participants of GreenTech Americas and create business opportunities;
- Ignite and reward with creative and innovative ideas;
- Ensure the promising start-ups/scale-ups with a great recognition by both the Dutch Embassy and GreenTech worldwide events.
From 21-23 March, GreenTech Americas will take place at Centro de Congresos Querétaro, in Mexico. The second edition of this B2B horticulture exhibition will welcome over 2,400 horticulture professionals. They can also attend a 3-day conference to expand their knowledge.
Please send your motivation letter in Dutch or English to L.Minzberg@rai.nl (max. 3 A4) before Tuesday 10 January 2023
Start-up: A company in the birth phase; the initial stages of business
Scale-up: A company that has already validated its product within the marketplace