Grow your knowledge, network & Business
What to expect
Registered attendee: check your inbox, we have sent you an email with login details and an access link shortly after your registration. Open the access link in Google Chrome.
Is the link not working? You might be connected via a VPN network, please disable your VPN connection and try again.
Not yet registered: Please register for free to access our virtual event. Register here »
You have received an email with credentials from us.
Keep an eye on your spam inbox.
If you have trouble with login, please email to: email@example.com
Please make sure that you have selected the correct audio mode and that your speakers or headphones are plugged in. Check the volume of your computer.
Video from speakers may be subject to interference depending on your own or others' internet connections.
If your problem is not listed please drop us an e-mail and we will do our best to assist. Please note the chat function in the session is solely intended to submit questions for our speakers.
No, both the camera and microphone functions are automatically switched off for all attendees.
Operating System Minimum Requirements.
It is important that you can run the most recent version of our supported browsers. Below are the oldest operating systems that we can provide support for:
- Windows: Windows 7 and later
- Mac: macOS 10.10 and later
- Linux: Any x64 based system
- Using Safari: iOS 13 and later
- Using Native iOS App: iOS 11 and later
- Android: Version 4.4 and later
- Open the profile page of the person you have a meeting with and display meeting details.
- On the list of participants you will find a 'Add invitee' button.
- Click on this button and search for people you want to meet. You will only find people you have permissions to meet with.
- You can select up to 10 people on a single invite and only select people who are available for relevant timeslot.
- Click 'invite'. Once this has been done, you will also see additional participants on the list; and each of them needs to accept the invite separately.
You can find all of the programme items in the event agenda. When you would like to attend a session, you can add the session to your schedule via the agenda button. You will be notified when a session starts.
The content will be available 1 week after the event.
Yes, you can ask questions to our speakers via the live chat.