GreenTech Americas' main objective is to accelerate the adoption of technology for protected agriculture in the Mexican community and in the rest of the Americas. Will you be a part of this journey? Come and join companies and horticulture industry professionals from around the globe, from 24 - 26 March 2020. The inspiring 3 day event will help you to establish partnerships and give you valuable insights in new business opportunities. Share and learn from best practices between local and international businesses. We look forward to welcoming you!
- Agronomists and Consultants
- Agriculture professionals
- Professionals of the horticultural industry from all different levels
- Soft fruit growers (high tech, smart/mid tech, C-level, company heads and assistants)
- Universities and specialized educational institutions and research centres
- Investors and banking entities
- Government institutions and officials
- Training through a program of academic and business activities
- Horticulture suppliers, knowledge and service
- Greenhouse equipment, climate and logistics
- Research and development, propagation and breeding
- Greenhouse construction
- Machines and Equipment
- Crop protection, plant nutrition and growing media
- Vertical farming
- Cross over industries (water, energy, plastics, among others.)
The changing weather conditions but also the rapidly evolving Technology and R&D solutions have a huge impact on the growing and further developed of crops.
The Crops theme at GreenTech Americas offers innovative tools and gives you insides in the solutions as well as inspiration for new crops and is a must-stop for every grower.
In the agricultural industry energy constitutes a large part of the operating expenses, especially in the horticultural business. Additionally, energy production and supply form an important source of income, and more and more initiatives around this theme are being launched.
GreenTech Americas strongly focuses on the theme 'Energy', providing ample opportunity to share and gain knowledge and make new business contacts.
Water is the source of everything. Without water there is no life and growth. Unfortunately, the scarcity of water means soil salinity is increasing. Water is the primary requirement for plant growth.
GreenTech Americas aims to assist your organisation in successfully marketing your innovations and promoting your new solutions in the field of water.
Like in many industries people are the driving force in horticulture. At GreenTech Americas we focus on human capital development and how new technologies can drive the industry forward.
These technologies include robotics, internet of Things (IoT) and artificial intelligence (AI). Other topics under this umbrella are education and bringing new and young talent into the industry.